PINs for BELPIC developer cards

Werner Koch
Hi,

I got two Belgian eID developer cards to integrate them with
GnuPG. For further testing I need to know the PINs of the cards; I did
not found them in any documentation.

tia,

   Werner

Re: PINs for BELPIC developer cards

Wouter Verhelst-2
On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 04:16:19PM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got two Belgian eID developer cards to integrate them with
> GnuPG.

Nice!

> For further testing I need to know the PINs of the cards; I did
> not found them in any documentation.

They should've been on the paper that contained your cards (at least
they were in my case)

pavement is precisely one bananosecond

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:26:07 +0200, Wouter Verhelst said:

> They should've been on the paper that contained your cards (at least
> they were in my case)

No PINs on my paper.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner