PIV test cards available from NIST

Douglas E. Engert
If anyone is interested, NIST now has for sale a set of 16 test PIV cards
which includes both RSA and ECC keys. See:

   http://www.nist.gov/srd/nistsd33.cfm

   http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/SNS/piv/testcards.html

Re: PIV test cards available from NIST

J.Witvliet
Seen the pricetag? $800!

Re: PIV test cards available from NIST

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Le dimanche 22 juillet 2012 à 15:12 +0200, [hidden email] a
écrit :
> Seen the pricetag? $800!

Utterly expensive, I did not buy any of them.

On 7/23/2012 3:53 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
> Le dimanche 22 juillet 2012 à 15:12 +0200, [hidden email] a
> écrit :
>> Seen the pricetag? $800!
>
> Utterly expensive, I did not buy any of them.

It is a set of 16 test cards. You have to buy the set. The value of
the set is not the cards themselves, but the data on the cards,
including certificates, keys (RSA and ECC), photos, fingerprints,
and other objects (many of them signed) that may be on a PIV card.

The data on the cards is useful in testing more then the card drivers.