PKCS#11 Interface of OpenSC with customized Middleware

PKCS#11 Interface of OpenSC with customized Middleware

Rasmus Risse

Hello,

I´m not quite sure if this is the right way to ask this question, so please correct me if not.

I´m working for a Company, which manufactures Smartcards and implements the Applets for the Cards. I´ve got an old Middleware + PKCS#11 Module for this card written by another Company, but this Software is out-dated and can´t be used by new Versions of Windows and so on. So I thought I could use the PKCS#11 Interface and Carddriver from OpenSC to write a new one, but the Applets on the Card don´t seem to be compatible with OpenSC. Is it possible to use my own Middleware API or my APDUs for the PKCS#11 Module? The most important thing would be signing a PDF (I´m currently using Adobe) with the one of the two Certificates stored in the IAS Applet, where one is secured with the Card PIN and the other with a Signature PIN.

Can you help me what I need to do if I want to develop that on a Windows 7 PC, preferably on MSVS 2008 in C++.

Contact me if you can help me and if you need more information.

Thanks in advance,

Rasmus Risse

Re: PKCS#11 Interface of OpenSC with customized Middleware

Vincent Le Toux
IAS-ECC applets have already their own "card driver" in OpenSC. You should investigate this lead.

Note: there are specialized companies (like mine - mysmartlogon.com) that you can hire providing services to implement / modify minidriver / csp or card driver in OpenSC if you are new on that subject.
(testing is very complicated and most of the people are missing test cases ....)

regards,
Vincent

[...]

My Smart Logon
www.mysmartlogon.com