PKCS#11 v2.40 Form Oasis

Douglas E Engert
There is a PKCS#11 V2.40 document out last month.

Does anyone in OpenSC follow this work?

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=pkcs11

http://docs.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/pkcs11-curr/v2.40/cs01/pkcs11-curr-v2.40-cs01.pdf

Re: PKCS#11 v2.40 Form Oasis

Frank Morgner
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to... Do you know if there is
something like a change log?

On Wednesday, October 08 at 05:34PM, Douglas E Engert wrote:

> There is a PKCS#11 V2.40 document out last month.
>
> Does anyone in OpenSC follow this work?
>
> https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=pkcs11
>
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/pkcs11-curr/v2.40/cs01/pkcs11-curr-v2.40-cs01.pdf
>
> --
>
>   Douglas E. Engert  <[hidden email]>

Frank Morgner

Virtual Smart Card Architecture http://vsmartcard.sourceforge.net
OpenPACE                        http://openpace.sourceforge.net
IFD Handler for libnfc Devices  http://sourceforge.net/projects/ifdnfc

Re: PKCS#11 v2.40 Form Oasis

Douglas E Engert

On 10/9/2014 6:46 AM, Frank Morgner wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't have the time to... Do you know if there is
> something like a change log?

Don't know, I gave you everything I know.
I was looking for RSA and EC mechanisms with hashes. They appears to be the same as 2.20