PKCS11SPY

helpcrypto helpcrypto
Hi

Any of you have a Pkcs11Spy library for OSX at hand?

Seems its not provided by default installer, and i need it to guess why Safari is getting a CKR_GENERAL_ERROR

Btw, i wasnt able to find any doc about this wonderful library on the new github site/pages.

...Maybe I am wrong and all i have to do is properly do exports and use opensc-pkcs11.so lib...

Re: PKCS11SPY

helpcrypto helpcrypto
</blindMode>
My fault: Already found it on /Library/OpenSC/lib/pkcs11-spy.so

The github note remains valid

On 12/10/2013 10:36 AM, helpcrypto helpcrypto wrote:
> Hi
>

> Any of you have a *Pkcs11Spy library for OSX* at hand?
>
> Seems its not provided by default installer, and i need it to guess why Safari is getting a CKR_GENERAL_ERROR
>
> Btw, i wasnt able to find any doc about this wonderful library on the new github site/pages.

Not sure where it is located on the Mac. It is part of OpenSC, and in its own library
so it can be used independently of opensc-pkcs11.so.

> ...Maybe I am wrong and all i have to do is properly do exports and use opensc-pkcs11.so lib...

Re: PKCS11SPY

helpcrypto helpcrypto
Any idea why Java could complain with:

java.io.IOException: dlopen(/Library/OpenSC/lib/pkcs11-spy.so, 1): no suitable image found. Did find:/Library/OpenSC/lib/pkcs11-spy.so: open() failed with errno=1/Library/OpenSC/lib/pkcs11-spy.so

Of course library is there, 755 permissions on root:wheel, and running on OSX 10.8.5. Same code is working perfeclty on Firefox, but failing when using Safari.

Thx in advance

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Douglas E. Engert <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 12/10/2013 10:36 AM, helpcrypto helpcrypto wrote:
> Hi
>

> Any of you have a *Pkcs11Spy library for OSX* at hand?
>
> Seems its not provided by default installer, and i need it to guess why Safari is getting a CKR_GENERAL_ERROR
>
> Btw, i wasnt able to find any doc about this wonderful library on the new github site/pages.

Not sure where it is located on the Mac. It is part of OpenSC, and in its own library
so it can be used independently of opensc-pkcs11.so.

> ...Maybe I am wrong and all i have to do is properly do exports and use opensc-pkcs11.so lib...

Re: PKCS11SPY

Martin Paljak-4
I don't have 10.8 at hand any more, but check the CPU type of both the
java executable (-d32?) and the PKCS#11 module.

m.
+372 515 6495

2013/12/10 helpcrypto helpcrypto <[hidden email]>:
> Btw, i wasnt able to find any doc about this wonderful library on the new
> github site/pages.

I don't think someone ever wrote a documentation about pkcs11-spy.
Feel free to start a wiki page at github about it.

Regards