People @FOSDEM

Just recalled that I have arranged a travel to FOSDEM for the weekend.
Anyone else on the list going and interested in have a dinner/beer on
Saturday somewhere?

Cheers,
+372 515 6495

Re: People @FOSDEM

Thibaud CANALE
2014-01-30T17:16:39+00:00, Martin Paljak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just recalled that I have arranged a travel to FOSDEM for the weekend.
> Anyone else on the list going and interested in have a dinner/beer on
> Saturday somewhere?

I think this is a good idea, so, I am in.
But unfortunately, I don't know Bruxelles.

See you soon.

--
Thibaud CANALE
thican [at] thican [dot] net