Place of pkcs11 include files?

Stef Hoeben
Hi,

The PKCS11 include files (e.g. rsaref/pkcs11.h) are include in 2
different ways:

- as <rsaref/pkcs11.h> in the new libp11-int.h

- as <opensc/rsaref/pkcs11.h> in pkcs11.h and sc-pkcs11.h

Which one should we take (and as a consequence: where to copy the rsaref/
include dir, in include/ or include/opensc/)? Currently the rsaref/ dir in
in include/opensc/ (at least on Windows).

Cheers,
Stef

Re: Place of pkcs11 include files? [u]

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Monday 18 July 2005 08:53, Stef Hoeben wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The PKCS11 include files (e.g. rsaref/pkcs11.h) are include in 2
> different ways:
>
> - as <rsaref/pkcs11.h> in the new libp11-int.h
>
> - as <opensc/rsaref/pkcs11.h> in pkcs11.h and sc-pkcs11.h
>
> Which one should we take (and as a consequence: where to copy the rsaref/
> include dir, in include/ or include/opensc/)? Currently the rsaref/ dir in
> in include/opensc/ (at least on Windows).

libp11-int.h is a new special case, it will change as needed.

I'd like to be able to create a libp11*.tar.gz packages as well for
non-opensc users, and the source code in both should be 100% identical.
that's why I don't want libp11 to include opensc/ files.

But that needs further work anyway, so the current situation is most
likely broken.

Andreas Jellinghaus [c] wrote:

>On Monday 18 July 2005 08:53, Stef Hoeben wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>The PKCS11 include files (e.g. rsaref/pkcs11.h) are include in 2
>>different ways:
>>
>>- as <rsaref/pkcs11.h> in the new libp11-int.h
>>
>>- as <opensc/rsaref/pkcs11.h> in pkcs11.h and sc-pkcs11.h
>>
>>Which one should we take (and as a consequence: where to copy the rsaref/
>>include dir, in include/ or include/opensc/)? Currently the rsaref/ dir in
>>in include/opensc/ (at least on Windows).
>>

>libp11-int.h is a new special case, it will change as needed.
>
>I'd like to be able to create a libp11*.tar.gz packages as well for
>non-opensc users, and the source code in both should be 100% identical.
>that's why I don't want libp11 to include opensc/ files.
>
>But that needs further work anyway, so the current situation is most
>likely broken.

Okay, for now I changed Make.rules.mak so the VS compiler finds rsaref/
in include/opensc/.

Once the rsaref/ files have been moved or so, we can undo this change.

Cheers,
Stef