Pull Request 280

William Roberts
Ive been working on getting the PIV code base to work with AES 256
cards. Currently mutual auth fails as it generates a Nonce that is
only 8 bytes and sends it to the card. It should really generate
nonces of block size, or better yet witness size, which should be a
multiple of blocks. Also the current Nonce is hard coded, thus
defeating the purpose. I have some proposed changes that seem to have
stalled:

https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/pull/280

Can I get some comments or a merge please?

--
Respectfully,

William C Roberts