Re: Athena Smartcard ASEKey support ?

Alon Bar-Lev
Please post to the mailing list [1].

1. It is better to obtain a CCID complaint firmware to the ASEKey so
that you don't need a special driver. Contact Athena in order to get
this firmware.

2. The explorer issue is caused by a card already initialized for
Athena proprietary drivers, the newest Windows middleware should have
an option to reformat the token as blank.

3. Please use pkcs15-init utility in order to create the objects, it
is much better integrated with OpenSC requirements.

4. If you have a key with id 01 why do you pass id 45 to openssl?

Alon.

mikybrother
check the last post from here
maybe is useful