Re: Failed to connect to card: Card is invalid or cannot be handled

Re: Failed to connect to card: Card is invalid or cannot be handled

J.Witvliet
Hi,
Is this a real SIM card, or a smartcard with the size of a SIM?
Most, if not all SIM's used by mobile telco's, used for mobile telephones, do not contain PKI data structures.
Those cards will never be recognized.

Perhaps you can use other tools like card-peek.

Re: Failed to connect to card: Card is invalid or cannot be handled

morphin
I found a solution. U can delete or close the issue.
Thank you.