Re: R: R: [opensc-user] [INFOCAMERE STARCOS 2.3 CARD] Invalid ASN.1 object

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: R: R: [opensc-user] [INFOCAMERE STARCOS 2.3 CARD] Invalid ASN.1 object

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Wednesday 05 October 2005 18:23, Pier Paolo Bortone wrote:
> This is the result of p15dump command:

is p15dump usefull for us?
should we install it, so distributions include it in their
packages? should we ship it with our windows scb package?
(we could create an option "debug tools" or so, if you
prefer).

Regards, Andreas
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: R: R: [opensc-user] [INFOCAMERE STARCOS 2.3 CARD] Invalid ASN.1 object

Nils Larsch
Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 October 2005 18:23, Pier Paolo Bortone wrote:
>
>>This is the result of p15dump command:
>
>
> is p15dump usefull for us?

it's useful to check whether everything you expect is on the
card

> should we install it, so distributions include it in their
> packages? should we ship it with our windows scb package?
> (we could create an option "debug tools" or so, if you
> prefer).

or perhaps include a "--dump" option in pkcs15-tool

Cheers,
Nils
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: R: R: [opensc-user] [INFOCAMERE STARCOS 2.3 CARD] Invalid ASN.1 object

Antonio Iacono
On Wednesday 05 October 2005 20:37, Nils Larsch wrote:
[...]
> > should we install it, so distributions include it in their
> > packages? should we ship it with our windows scb package?
> > (we could create an option "debug tools" or so, if you
> > prefer).
>
> or perhaps include a "--dump" option in pkcs15-tool

but output of p15dump is not this?
pkcs15-tool --list-pins -k --list-public-keys -c -C

Antonio
--
http://opensignature.sourceforge.net
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: R: R: [opensc-user] [INFOCAMERE STARCOS 2.3 CARD] Invalid ASN.1 object

Ludovic Rousseau
In reply to this post by Nils Larsch
On 05/10/05, Nils Larsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> > is p15dump usefull for us?
>
> or perhaps include a "--dump" option in pkcs15-tool

I really prefer this solution.
It avoids creating yet another command with a possible name conflict.
What if musclecard also creates a p15dump tool?

I would also like to see OpenSC specific commands (the ones that does
not use a PKCS#11 token) prefixed by "opensc-" but that is another
problem.

Bye,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau
 For private mail use [hidden email] and not "big brother" Google
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: R: R: [opensc-user] [INFOCAMERE STARCOS 2.3 CARD] Invalid ASN.1 object

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Thursday 06 October 2005 08:40, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> I really prefer this solution.

go ahead, submit a patch.

Adding a file to be installed is easy, and I can do so now.
Writing a patch to duplicate the functionality takes more
time, and I realy want to get -beta2(-rc1) out ASAP.

Andreas
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: R: R: [opensc-user] [INFOCAMERE STARCOS 2.3 CARD] Invalid ASN.1 object

Antonio Iacono
On Thursday 06 October 2005 09:04, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> On Thursday 06 October 2005 08:40, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> > I really prefer this solution.
>
> go ahead, submit a patch.

antonio
--
http://opensignature.sourceforge.net

_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel

pkcs15-tool.c.patch (2K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: R: R: [opensc-user] [INFOCAMERE STARCOS 2.3 CARD] Invalid ASN.1 object

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Thursday 06 October 2005 20:55, [hidden email] wrote:
> On Thursday 06 October 2005 09:04, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> > On Thursday 06 October 2005 08:40, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> > > I really prefer this solution.
> >
> > go ahead, submit a patch.
>
[patch]

wow, thanks! applied!

Andreas
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: R: R: [opensc-user] [INFOCAMERE STARCOS 2.3 CARD] Invalid ASN.1 object

Nils Larsch
In reply to this post by Antonio Iacono
[hidden email] wrote:

> On Wednesday 05 October 2005 20:37, Nils Larsch wrote:
> [...]
>
>>>should we install it, so distributions include it in their
>>>packages? should we ship it with our windows scb package?
>>>(we could create an option "debug tools" or so, if you
>>>prefer).
>>
>>or perhaps include a "--dump" option in pkcs15-tool
>
>
> but output of p15dump is not this?
> pkcs15-tool --list-pins -k --list-public-keys -c -C

not quite, token specific information (serial number etc.) is not dumped

Cheers,
Nils
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel