Re: generate and publish pam_pkcs11.html [u]

Re: generate and publish pam_pkcs11.html [u]

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
http://www.opensc.org/man/pam_pkcs11/

and /man/openct/ and /man/opensc/

done using a wget on the svn repository and calling man2html
for each *.1 and *.8 file. runs as cron job each night.

do you like it? any idea for improving it?
I guess the files are best kept there, and you link to them
from the wiki pages?

Re: Re: generate and publish pam_pkcs11.html [u]

Peter Stuge
On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 10:16:03PM +0200, Andreas Jellinghaus [c] wrote:

> http://www.opensc.org/man/pam_pkcs11/
>
> and /man/openct/ and /man/opensc/
>
> done using a wget on the svn repository and calling man2html
> for each *.1 and *.8 file. runs as cron job each night.
>
> do you like it? any idea for improving it?
> I guess the files are best kept there, and you link to them
> from the wiki pages?

I like it! Most obvious improvements are to make the hyperlinks work,
and there's an extra Content-type: text/html header on top of each
page, I guess man2html was meant to be ran as a CGI.

//Peter

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 03:22, Peter Stuge wrote:
> I like it! Most obvious improvements are to make the hyperlinks work,
> and there's an extra Content-type: text/html header on top of each
> page, I guess man2html was meant to be ran as a CGI.

yes. better?

Re: generate and publish pam_pkcs11.html [u]

Jonsy (teleline)
El mar, 07-06-2005 a las 22:16, Andreas Jellinghaus [c] escribió:

> http://www.opensc.org/man/pam_pkcs11/
>
> and /man/openct/ and /man/opensc/
>
> done using a wget on the svn repository and calling man2html
> for each *.1 and *.8 file. runs as cron job each night.
>
> do you like it? any idea for improving it?
> I guess the files are best kept there, and you link to them
> from the wiki pages?

Great idea. I like it

Updating wiki... Thanks.

Juan Antonio

--
Jonsy (teleline) <[hidden email]>
Teleline

On 07/06/05, Andreas Jellinghaus [c] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://www.opensc.org/man/pam_pkcs11/
>
> and /man/openct/ and /man/opensc/
>
> done using a wget on the svn repository and calling man2html
> for each *.1 and *.8 file. runs as cron job each night.
>
> do you like it? any idea for improving it?

Perfect for me.

Thanks a lot!

 For private mail use [hidden email] and not "big brother" Google

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 09:56:37AM +0200, Andreas Jellinghaus [c] wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 June 2005 03:22, Peter Stuge wrote:
> > I like it! Most obvious improvements are to make the hyperlinks
> > work, and there's an extra Content-type: text/html header on top
> > of each page, I guess man2html was meant to be ran as a CGI.
>
> yes. better?

I don't see much reason for it as long as the HTML pages are updated
automatically. I just wanted the header removed. :)

//Peter