Reflex 530

Jan Schermer
Hi,

it looks like Axalto doesn't sell e-gate anymore - but they sell
Reflex 530 which should be e-gate with embedded cryptoflex. The
problem is that from the specifications it looks more like a
cyberflex java card. Can somebody confirm this?
Basicaly I want cryptoflex in USB token format, so if someone has a
verified device that works... (osx, linux, win, i'd go with iKey
otherwise).

Thanks

Jan

Re: Reflex 530

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
Jan Schermer wrote:
> it looks like Axalto doesn't sell e-gate anymore - but they sell Reflex
> 530 which should be e-gate with embedded cryptoflex. The problem is that
> from the specifications it looks more like a cyberflex java card. Can
> somebody confirm this?

yes, it is a cyberflex card and until we get muscle support to work
this card is not supported.

> Basicaly I want cryptoflex in USB token format, so if someone has a
> verified device that works... (osx, linux, win, i'd go with iKey
> otherwise).

I'm using cryptoflex cards + usb token readers - small usb readers for
sime size (id-0) cards. the gemplus gempc works well for example. but
such readers are expensive (about 30euro), still the combined price
of reader plus card is not higher than buying a token - and if one
of those two parts break, I still have the other one, which is very
convenient.

Re: Reflex 530

JP Szikora
Andreas Jellinghaus a écrit :

> I'm using cryptoflex cards + usb token readers - small usb readers for
> sime size (id-0) cards. the gemplus gempc works well for example. but
> such readers are expensive (about 30euro), still the combined price
> of reader plus card is not higher than buying a token - and if one
> of those two parts break, I still have the other one, which is very
> convenient.
The Omnikey CardMan 6121 USB Dongle is working nicely too on Win, Mac &
Linux. About the same price.

Jean-Pierre