Sellers for SECCOS cards in DE?

Martin Preuss-2
Hi,

is there someone who could please tell me where to get a SECCOS card in
Germany? I browsed the internet but couldn't find a source :-/

Some banks sell those cards but only to their customers :-(

Kind regards

"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/

RE: Sellers for SECCOS cards in DE?

Stefan Engelbert-2
Hi,

Sparkasse sells Seccos Cards with qualified signatures even to non customers
(Konto ungebunden).

Kind Regards
Stefan Engelbert
Aloaha Software