Smart Cards for opensc

mpapet
Hi,

I've got a javacard that give me the error message ending with "incorrect
parmaters in apdu".

Do I need to add the APDU to a list?

Also,  are the smart card's hex commands available in some documentation
somewhere?

Michael Papet
Smart Card Integrators, Inc.
E-mail:[hidden email]
Tel:   213.743.9181 x231
Fax:   213.743.9187
1380 West Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90007

This e-mail, including any attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by other privileges and constitutes
non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this
e-mail, including the attachments, and notify the sender by return mail.
The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

WARNING:  While SCI takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being
transmitted via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that
attachments do not contain computer virus code.  Your are therefore strongly
advised to undertake anti-virus checks prior to accessing any attachment to
this electronic mail.  SCI does not grant any warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for
loss or damage howsoever caused.

Re: Smart Cards for opensc

Nils Larsch
mpapet wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Michael,

> I've got a javacard that give me the error message ending with "incorrect
> parmaters in apdu".

what java card ? and much important: what java applet do you use ?

> Do I need to add the APDU to a list?
>
> Also,  are the smart card's hex commands available in some documentation
> somewhere?

this depends on the java applet you use

Nils