SmartCard-HSM: Error Generating Private Key on Smart card through OpenSC PKCS11 Module

SmartCard-HSM: Error Generating Private Key on Smart card through OpenSC PKCS11 Module

scott_thomas007
I am trying to generate private key on SmartCard-HSM but its showing that it is unsupported. I tried to generate the private key through OpenSC PKCS11 module

It generated the error popup "The procedure entry point sc_error could not ve located in the dynamic link library opensc.dll"

It also generated the following error

C:\Program Files\OpenSC Project\OpenSC\tools>pkcs11-tool -l --pin 12345678 --key
pairgen --key-type rsa:1024 --id 10 -label "KEY" --module C:\WINDOWS\system32\opensc-pkcs11.dll
sc_dlopen failed: LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress failed
error: Failed to load pkcs11 module
Aborting.

What's this issue, can't we generate a key on SmartCard-HSM ?????