SmartCard-HSM: How to unblock user pin from SO-PIN ?

SmartCard-HSM: How to unblock user pin from SO-PIN ?

scott_thomas007
I personalize the SC-HSM card with command
sc-hsm-tool --initialize --so-pin 3537363231383830 --pin 12345678 --pin-retry 3 --reader 0
Let's suppose i have forgot the PIN, so after 3 tries, the user PIN will be blocked.
What's the way to set a new PIN with the help of SO PIN?

Re: SmartCard-HSM: How to unblock user pin from SO-PIN ?

Michael Jackson
pkcs11-tool \
    --slot 1 \
    --login \
    --login-type so \
    --so-pin ${SO_PIN} \
    --init-pin \
    --new-pin ${NEW_USER_PIN}

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 4:57 PM, scott_thomas007
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I personalize the SC-HSM card with command
> sc-hsm-tool --initialize --so-pin 3537363231383830 --pin 12345678
> --pin-retry 3 --reader 0
> Let's suppose i have forgot the PIN, so after 3 tries, the user PIN will be
> blocked.
> What's the way to set a new PIN with the help of SO PIN?

Re: SmartCard-HSM: How to unblock user pin from SO-PIN ?

scott_thomas007
Thanks, It worked