Smartcard jungle presentation at FOSDEM (15minutes) + training (45 minutes)

Smartcard jungle presentation at FOSDEM (15minutes) + training (45 minutes)

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Hello,

Could you confirm my SmartCard jungle presentation at FOSDEM.

This will be a 15 minutes slides presenting the various crypto
frameworks at OS level + application level. The last topic on CSP rang
the bell to me and this is really hell of a jungle.

I would appreciate a 15 minutes slot during the introduction.
Although this is not a developer topic, IMHO we need that presentation.

Now, my last presentations at Debian day and JM2L proved that it was
interesting to make a training. Otherwise, some people may be lost in
the audidence. I can bring more than 50 readers and smartcards and make
a detailed training.

It gives developers a good sense of what can be done and how to
initialize a smartcard. People always like to manipulate before reading
schemes and slides.

From my last presentations, I can make it in 45 minutes.

So to make it clear, my proposal would be to start with 15 minutes of
Smartcard Jungle and 45 minutes of training.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel POURE

Re: Smartcard jungle presentation at FOSDEM (15minutes) + training (45 minutes)

Martin Paljak-4
The list for FOSDEM  is [hidden email]

On Jan 5, 2011, at 11:58 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could you confirm my SmartCard jungle presentation at FOSDEM.
>
> This will be a 15 minutes slides presenting the various crypto
> frameworks at OS level + application level. The last topic on CSP rang
> the bell to me and this is really hell of a jungle.
>
> I would appreciate a 15 minutes slot during the introduction.
> Although this is not a developer topic, IMHO we need that presentation.
>
> Now, my last presentations at Debian day and JM2L proved that it was
> interesting to make a training. Otherwise, some people may be lost in
> the audidence. I can bring more than 50 readers and smartcards and make
> a detailed training.
>
> It gives developers a good sense of what can be done and how to
> initialize a smartcard. People always like to manipulate before reading
> schemes and slides.
>
> From my last presentations, I can make it in 45 minutes.
>
> So to make it clear, my proposal would be to start with 15 minutes of
> Smartcard Jungle and 45 minutes of training.
>
> Kind regards,
> Jean-Michel POURE
> --
>                  Jean-Michel Pouré - Gooze - http://www.gooze.eu