Use case of some pkcs15 functions?

Nguyễn Hồng Quân-2
Hello,

In pkcs15-init layer, there are some functions whose emulation is not
implemented yet by OpenPGP binding.
Do you know any use case that these functions will be used:

erase_card
create_dir
select_pin_reference
create_pin
select_key_reference
delete_object
emu_update_dir
emu_write_info
sanity_check

There are functions I implemented because I know how they are used, when
I test with Firefox, Thunderbird (signing, decrypting, authentication).
I want to know if there are any software which need to use the other
functions, to implement more.

Thank you.

Quân

Y!IM: ng_hquan_vn
GTalk: ng.hong.quan

Re: Use case of some pkcs15 functions?

Martin Paljak-4
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Nguyễn Hồng Quân <[hidden email]> wrote:
> In pkcs15-init layer, there are some functions whose emulation is not
> implemented yet by OpenPGP binding.
> Do you know any use case that these functions will be used:
>
> erase_card

This *might* be relevant in the context of erasing a blocked 2.0 card
with the APDU-s documented somewhere on the web.

For others: if all the needed functionality is available, don't worry
about "implementing everything".