Using Gemalto .NET card (IM V3) with OpenSC

Using Gemalto .NET card (IM V3) with OpenSC

scott_thomas007
Bojour,

We were using Cryptoflex 32K e-gate smart cards in our applications with OpenSC library & its working fine. It is stated on websites that Cryptoflex 32K e-gate is Replaced by the Gemalto .NET card (IM V3) . It is totally different smart card. My question is how can update the firmware or server application of Gemalto .NET card (IM V3) and use it with OpenSC or use it in backward compatibility mode so that it may repond as a Cryptoflex 32K e-gate smart card or any other way to use this card with OpenSC library?

Regards
Scotty