WebCrypto++ Payment Demo

Anders Rundgren-2
https://mobilepki.org/WebCryptoPlusPlus

The full docs are still missing but you should regard this as a combination
of EMV, SET, 3D Secure and EMV Tokenization.

The card industry is still trying to retrofit the web to 7816.  I think
they should rather do the other way around: Adapt the cards for the web.

This is work-in-progress, so the server may not always be up-and-running.

Some of you guys (like Martin P) will be able to discuss this with me at
http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/webcrypto-next-workshop
next week although WebCrypto++ is not part of the official W3C program.

Cheers
Anders R