correct -pedantic warnings?

I was playing with gcc option -pedantic and found that "a lot" of
lists in OpenCT have an unnecessary trailing comma.

I don't know if I should correct these problems because:
- I don't use OpenCT so I may break the code (I don't expect so)
- the change is very simple and was not made already so maybe there is a reason

The proposed patch is attached.

Bye,

 For private mail use [hidden email] and not "big brother" Google

Re: correct -pedantic warnings?

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
thanks, applied. I even had a patch myself, but
didn't apply it while I was hunting some other
bug and then forgot about it.... :)