dtrace for OpenSC on OSX

Dirk-Willem van Gulik
Following up on the IRC chat — I am currently using below to debug OSX issues. Does anyone keep a list of these ? And if not - perhaps we should add these to the distribution.

Thanks,

Dw.

$ cat opensc_trace_log.d
/* DTrace snipped. Run with ‘sudo dtrace -x opensc_trace_log.d’
 */
security_debug*:OpenSC:*:log
{
        printf ("%s: %s",copyinstr(arg0), copyinstr(arg1));
}

$