ePass2003 pull request to OpenSC

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Dear all,

Per discussion with Viktor, the epass2003 was included in Viktor's
Secure Messenging branch:

To compile the ePass2003 driver:
$ git clone git://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC-SM.git
$ cd OpenSC-SM
$ git checkout --track origin/secure-messaging
$ ./bootstrap
$ ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc/opensc --enable-sm
--enable-strict
make

We hope that Viktor's work and the ePass2003 driver can be committed to
OpenSC staging branch rapidly. Hoping this message can improve the
collaboration process.

Re: ePass2003 pull request to OpenSC

Douglas E. Engert
I too would request that Vicktor's Secure Messaging branch
would be committed to OpenSC staging branch soon. In addition to the
ePass2003 it also contains the ECDH C_Derive code that I have been
requesting be added since August, more the 6 months ago.

Since yesterday I have been testing the C_Derive using Viktor's
repository as listed below, and the C_Derive for ECDH is working.

On 3/8/2012 4:37 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Per discussion with Viktor, the epass2003 was included in Viktor's
> Secure Messenging branch:
>
> To compile the ePass2003 driver:
> $ git clone git://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC-SM.git
> $ cd OpenSC-SM
> $ git checkout --track origin/secure-messaging
> $ ./bootstrap
> $ ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc/opensc --enable-sm
> --enable-strict
> make
>
> We hope that Viktor's work and the ePass2003 driver can be committed to
> OpenSC staging branch rapidly. Hoping this message can improve the
> collaboration process.
>
> Kind regards,

Re: ePass2003 pull request to OpenSC

Ludovic Rousseau
Le 9 mars 2012 18:10, Douglas E. Engert <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> I too would request that Vicktor's Secure Messaging branch
> would be committed to OpenSC staging branch soon. In addition to the
> ePass2003 it also contains the ECDH C_Derive code that I have been
> requesting be added since August, more the 6 months ago.

Viktor, when you are ready just open a pull request on github or push
your branch to Jenkins and send me the Jenkins URL so I (or Martin)
can review the code and promote it.