getopt replaced with my_getopt

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
my_getopt is under BSD license (no advertising clause),
so we got rid of the license issue, and it now compiles,
at least on windows - no old mac os X or old solaris here :(

I also changed the configure code to handle apples header
issue. mac os X users with the native PCSC will simply use

export OPENSSL_CFLAGS=""
export OPENSSL_LIBS="-lcrypto"
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc

and it should work.

but if you have compiled pcsc-lite on your own, you can use
export PCSC_CFLAGS="-I/opt/pcsclite/include/PCSC"
export PCSC_LIBS=-L/opt/pcsclite/lib -lpcsclite"
export OPENSSL_CFLAGS=""
export OPENSSL_LIBS="-lcrypto"
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc

and you should be fine.

Will try to write a wiki page documenting the compile/install
stuff tomorrow.