help Me I'm beginner

hamed izadi

Hi
I'm new in PKCS11 and want to create an app under windows platform. the main goal of this app is to encrypt, decrypt  and wipe off files.
I'm trying to use pkcs11 for two factor authentication and use pkcs11 module for this reason. how can I do that? is it possible with libp11.h that have presented in site?" if yes how? Please guide me.
I know my question is unusual but I trust  your kindness and wait for your answer.
sorry I'm so poor in English.
best regards.
--
Hamed Izadi.

Re: help Me I'm beginner

Douglas E. Engert

On 5/11/2012 12:45 PM, hamed izadi wrote:

> Hi
> I'm new in PKCS11 and want to create an app under windows platform. the main goal of this app is to encrypt, decrypt  and wipe off files.
> I'm trying to use pkcs11 for two factor authentication and use pkcs11 module for this reason. how can I do that? is it possible with libp11.h that have presented in site?" if yes how? Please guide me.
> I know my question is unusual but I trust  your kindness and wait for your answer.
> sorry I'm so poor in English.
> best regards.

Have you considered:
   http://windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-vista/Use-a-smart-card-for-file-encryption

Then use the OpenSC mindriver to access smart cards supported by OpenSC?
   http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/MiniDriver

Or:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FreeOTFE
Then use OpenSC's PKCS#11.