help me

Bala mani-3
hi all

i am using openssl with opensc.i am using "STARCOS SPK 2.3 CARD AND OMNI CARD READER".i have successfully installed opensc and  openssl.but in the change pin working perfectly.when i am trying to generate key it produce general error.but my card was already initialized for pkcs#11 standard.i want only pkcs#11 standard.

1.for this what i have to do in the configuration file?
2.what are the sequence i have to follow?
3.can i possible to store  keys in the card or not?

i already got some help from Andreas Jellinghaus and Stef Hoeben.that is very helpful to me.but still i didn't able store the key.please anybody knows about tell me briefly.please try to help.
thank u very much.

regards
bala

Re: help me

Nils Larsch
bala mani wrote:
> hi all
>
> i am using openssl with opensc.i am using *"STARCOS SPK 2.3 CARD AND
> OMNI CARD READER".i have successfully installed opensc and  openssl.but
> in the change pin working perfectly.when i am trying to generate key it
> produce general error.but my card was already initialized for pkcs#11
> standard.i want only pkcs#11 standard.*

with which software did you initialized the card ?

Nils