is "make dist" cron job still working?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

is "make dist" cron job still working?

Ludovic Rousseau
Hello Andreas,

Is the cron job that performs a "make dist" still working and are the
generated files available somewhere on http://www.opensc.org/?

In [1] you talk about http://www.opensc.org/files/wip/ but that
directory does not exist (File not found).
In [2] you talk about http://www.opensc.org/man/pam_pkcs11/ but the
files are dated 17-Jul-2005.

I would like to have an online access to
pam_pkcs11/trunk/doc/pam_pkcs11.html generated from the .xml source
file.

Thanks,

[1] http://opensc.org/pipermail/opensc-devel/2005-August/006975.html
[2] http://opensc.org/pipermail/opensc-devel/2005-June/006275.html

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau
 For private mail use [hidden email] and not "big brother" Google
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: is "make dist" cron job still working?

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
Hi Ludovic,

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 16:19, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> Is the cron job that performs a "make dist" still working and are the
> generated files available somewhere on http://www.opensc.org/?

yes, /files/snapshots/

> In [1] you talk about http://www.opensc.org/files/wip/ but that
> directory does not exist (File not found).

that was only temp. for some patches I had, but wanted to show
before commiting. removed the dir, after i had them commited.

> In [2] you talk about http://www.opensc.org/man/pam_pkcs11/ but the
> files are dated 17-Jul-2005.

ah, it didn't compile, libpcsclite-dev was not installed.
Installed it, tomorrow it might compile, we will see.
will fix it, if there are more issues.

the tar.gz is only published if make etc. worked fine.
I get the nightly log files (diffs actualy) of changes
versus the last compile, but looks like I forgot to check
pam_pkcs11.

Regards, Andreas
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: is "make dist" cron job still working?

Ludovic Rousseau
On 27/09/05, Andreas Jellinghaus <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Ludovic,
>
> On Tuesday 27 September 2005 16:19, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> > Is the cron job that performs a "make dist" still working and are the
> > generated files available somewhere on http://www.opensc.org/?
>
> yes, /files/snapshots/

I do not want the .tar.gz files but all the "temporary" files
generated by make dist.

Another way to archive this would be to extract the latest .tar.gz
file somewhere. I want to be able to link to a file _inside_ the
.tar.gz.

Something like:
cd [...]/files/
rm -r pam_pkcs11
tar xzvf snapshots/pam_pkcs11-latestversion.tar.gz
mv pam_pkcs11-latestversion pam_pkcs11

The pam_pkcs11 directory shall not contain a version number or date so
we can reference always the latest version from a HTML page. The
"-20050928" part shall be removed.

> > In [2] you talk about http://www.opensc.org/man/pam_pkcs11/ but the
> > files are dated 17-Jul-2005.
>
> ah, it didn't compile, libpcsclite-dev was not installed.
> Installed it, tomorrow it might compile, we will see.
> will fix it, if there are more issues.
>
> the tar.gz is only published if make etc. worked fine.
> I get the nightly log files (diffs actualy) of changes
> versus the last compile, but looks like I forgot to check
> pam_pkcs11.

Still not working?

Thanks,

--
  Dr. Ludovic Rousseau
 For private mail use [hidden email] and not "big brother" Google
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel