libp11 and engine_pkcs11

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos-2
Hi,
 I'm lately quite busy and cannot keep up with maintaining libp11 and
engine_pkcs11; for that I'd like to recommend to give the
maintainership of libp11 and engine_pkcs11 to Michal Trojnara (the
author of stunnel). He has already provided few merged (and unmerged)
patches [0], and most importantly he uses these projects and is
willing to plan and make the next releases.

regards,
Nikos

[0]. https://github.com/opensc/libp11/pulls

Re: libp11 and engine_pkcs11

 I'm lately quite busy and cannot keep up with maintaining libp11 and
engine_pkcs11; for that I'd like to recommend to give the
maintainership of libp11 and engine_pkcs11 to Michal Trojnara (the
author of stunnel). He has already provided few merged (and unmerged)
patches [0], and most importantly he uses these projects and is
willing to plan and make the next releases.

OK
I just invited him in the Engine pkcs11 maintainers [1] and libp11 maintainers [2] teams on github.
Michal, if you need something on github please just ask on this opensc-deval mailing list.

Thanks to Nikos for your past work and Michal for your future work.

Bye

[1] https://github.com/orgs/OpenSC/teams/engine-pkcs11-maintainers
[2] https://github.com/orgs/OpenSC/teams/libp11-maintainers