login to eToken

Shelix
Hello!
At first, plese sorry for my very bad english, I'm from Russia.

I develope program working with eToken OS/M4. I need to write some file
to token to private zone - folder 6666. It needs login.
When I try login to eToken even by opensc-explorer it returns me error
"object not found". I write command "verify CHV1 31:31:31:31". PIN is
"1111". Please help me. It is very important.

Re: login to eToken

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Monday 23 May 2005 22:29, Shelix wrote:
> Hello!
> At first, plese sorry for my very bad english, I'm from Russia.
>
> I develope program working with eToken OS/M4. I need to write some file
> to token to private zone - folder 6666.

that is the aladdin propriety structure, I guess.

sorry, I have no idea what is in it, how it is configured and how
it works. so you might need to contact aladdin, they didn't publish
details on their stuff, so we can't help you.

Re: login to eToken

Nils Larsch
Shelix wrote:
> Hello!
> At first, plese sorry for my very bad english, I'm from Russia.
>
> I develope program working with eToken OS/M4. I need to write some file
> to token to private zone - folder 6666. It needs login.
> When I try login to eToken even by opensc-explorer it returns me error
> "object not found". I write command "verify CHV1 31:31:31:31". PIN is
> "1111". Please help me. It is very important.

are you sure that the pin id is 0x01 ?

Nils

Re: login to eToken

Shelix
Nils Larsch wrote:

> are you sure that the pin id is 0x01 ?

hm... The pin is "1111".

Re: login to eToken

Nils Larsch
Shelix wrote:
> Nils Larsch wrote:
>
>>are you sure that the pin id is 0x01 ?
>>

> hm... The pin is "1111".

this is the value of the pin not it's id. The id normally
is a one byte identifier specifying which pin should be verified.
In your example you used CHV1 hence the pin with the id 0x01.

Nils