new OpenSC release 0.11.4

we have a new release of OpenSC: 0.11.4

This version now works with some CardOS M4 cards initialized with Siemens
software by implementing their hack to sign using the RSA decrypt function.
Unfortunatly this broke some other CardOS M4 cards initilaized with other
software, so we need to work on this. If your card stops working, please
report and go back to 0.11.3 or earlier for now.

Now you can disable building the netscape plugin. See configure --help for
details. Also we have some first code for AKIS cards, still under
development.

Please use this new version, and if you find any problem, please report back.
https://www.opensc-project.org/files/opensc/opensc-0.11.4.tar.gz

Regards, Andreas

New in 0.11.4; 2007-09-10; Andreas Jellinghaus
* Drop AC_LIB_LINKFLAGS for libltdl and aclocal/lib* files.
* New configure option to disable building nsplugin.
* Support Siemens CardOS initialized cards (signing with decryption)
* Add Siemens CardOS M4.2B support (experimental, don't have such a card)
* Support for AKIS cards added (partial so far) by  Gürer Özen.
* add aclocal/libassuan.m4 back so developers don't need assuan installed.

Re: new SCB release 0.10

we have a new release of SCB: 0.10
it contains the new version of OpenSC: 0.11.4

This version now works with some CardOS M4 cards initialized with Siemens
software by implementing their hack to sign using the RSA decrypt function.
Unfortunatly this broke some other CardOS M4 cards initilaized with other
software, so we need to work on this. If your card stops working, please
report and go back to scb 0.9 / OpenSC 0.11.3 or earlier for now.

Please use this new version, and if you find any problem, please report
back. https://www.opensc-project.org/files/scb/scb-0.10.exe