(no subject)

Tim Spencer
Hello
I have been trying to play with OpenSC and I am very amazed by the work.
I discovered that I have an unsupported card. I also trolled and discovered that someone else had written to this list with the same card but was very undiligent at supplying required information.

I tried understanding what would be required to write my own card driver but have failed sofar.

What information I have gathered:

I have two cards, one initialised with a invalid certificate on it and one not initialised.
As far as I can gather this (3b:7f:14:00:00:80:41:00:57:4a:2d:49:44:4d:36:34:83:7f:90:00) is a Electronic CPF in Brazil manufactured chip.

opensc-tool --atr
Using reader with a card: OMNIKEY CardMan 3x21 0
3b:7f:14:00:00:80:41:00:57:4a:2d:49:44:4d:36:34:83:7f:90:00

Would be very grateful if this card could be supported or receive help and direction on how to develop my own driver.

Thanks a lot
Lo5t

Re: (no subject)

Martin Paljak-4
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Tim Spencer <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  receive help and direction on how to develop my own driver.

Some thoughts for starting:
- Search the internet / ask the vendor for specification/reference
- Browse the card content (opensc-explorer can probably help) for
hints (PKCS#15? etc)
- Use a Windows computer inside a VM on Linux and sniff USB traffic for hints