openct and libchipcard2

Joachim Breitner-2
Hi,

I want to do HBCI homebanking with my OmniKey CardMan 4000. Until a
while ago, I used libchipcard which itself used pcsc lite to access the
card. Unfortunately, libchpicard2 does not support the pcsc driver any
more. I installed openct and it can use my reader, and (via pcsc) I
still can use my GnuPG smartcard. Now I'd like to use the CT-API
interface openct is providing to let libchipcard2 access the card. Is
that possible? Can someone provide me with a configuration for
libchipcard2?

Thanks,
Joachm

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  mail: [hidden email] | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Key: 4743206C