openct changes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

openct changes

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
changes in this diff:
 - no longer include libltdl, require it to be installed
 - refresh documentation on "make dist" (with a writeable source dir only)

Ignore the html/ changes, if I apply that I will remove the
html and css files from svn.

comments?

Regards, Andreas

_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel

openct.diff (9K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openct changes

Ludovic Rousseau
On 31/08/05, Andreas Jellinghaus <[hidden email]> wrote:
> changes in this diff:
>  - no longer include libltdl, require it to be installed
>  - refresh documentation on "make dist" (with a writeable source dir only)
>
> Ignore the html/ changes, if I apply that I will remove the
> html and css files from svn.
>
> comments?

Fine move for me.

Some comments:
- document export-wiki.sh?
- will the same export-wiki.sh file be used by all the OpenSC.org
projects? That would be a good idea if it's possible.
- the file export-wiki.sh is not executable
- why do you need to have pkg.m4 in m4/? on my system this file comes
with pkg-config and is installed in /usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4

Bye,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau
 For private mail use [hidden email] and not "big brother" Google
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openct changes

Martin Paljak
On 9/1/05, Ludovic Rousseau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> - why do you need to have pkg.m4 in m4/? on my system this file comes
> with pkg-config and is installed in /usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4
IIRC this was for systems without pkg-config installed or something similar?


--
Martin Paljak
[hidden email]
http://martin.paljak.pri.ee/
+372.5156495 - phone
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openct changes

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Thursday 01 September 2005 09:47, Martin Paljak wrote:
> On 9/1/05, Ludovic Rousseau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > - why do you need to have pkg.m4 in m4/? on my system this file comes
> > with pkg-config and is installed in /usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4
> IIRC this was for systems without pkg-config installed or something similar?

yes, you can bootstrap only, if:
 a) you have pkg-config installed
 b) we have pkg.m4 in m4/ directory.

does anyone think b) is still very important?
we would need to add libassuan.m4 and other
m4 files as well. it's easy to miss one.

note: users of the nightly snapshot have all they
need, so they are fine either way.

Regards, Andreas
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openct changes

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
In reply to this post by Ludovic Rousseau
On Thursday 01 September 2005 08:36, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> Some comments:
> - document export-wiki.sh?

hmm, ok. where? the wiki install page?

> - will the same export-wiki.sh file be used by all the OpenSC.org
> projects? That would be a good idea if it's possible.

use everywhere except pam_pkcs11 so far. the file
is slightly changed (line "openct/wiki" replaced to "foo/wiki").

> - the file export-wiki.sh is not executable
ok, need to check all repositories.

Andreas
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openct changes

Ludovic Rousseau
On 01/09/05, Andreas Jellinghaus <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thursday 01 September 2005 08:36, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> > Some comments:
> > - document export-wiki.sh?
>
> hmm, ok. where? the wiki install page?

In the script file itself. Something like
# this scripts gets all the wiki generated pages listed in
$SERVER/$WIKI/TitleIndex

I will document what I need to document when reading the code.

Bye,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau
 For private mail use [hidden email] and not "big brother" Google
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: openct changes

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Thursday 01 September 2005 11:33, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:

> On 01/09/05, Andreas Jellinghaus <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On Thursday 01 September 2005 08:36, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> > > Some comments:
> > > - document export-wiki.sh?
> >
> > hmm, ok. where? the wiki install page?
>
> In the script file itself. Something like
> # this scripts gets all the wiki generated pages listed in
> $SERVER/$WIKI/TitleIndex

right. or "README" file in the doc/ directory?

> I will document what I need to document when reading the code.

thanks.

Andreas
_______________________________________________
opensc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.opensc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensc-devel