openpg-tool manual

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Dear Peter,

We will soon release Debian based packages for OpenSC staging.

It appears that a short manual for openpg-tool
is missing. Or maybe I did not find it.

Do you plan to publish a short manual?

Re: openpg-tool manual

Viktor Tarasov-3
Le 11/06/2012 22:55, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE a écrit :
> Dear Peter,
>
> We will soon release Debian based packages for OpenSC staging.
>
> It appears that a short manual for openpg-tool
> is missing. Or maybe I did not find it.
>
> Do you plan to publish a short manual?

The man pages for openpgp-tool have been recently added and are installed by 'make install' procedure.
Have you checked you debian packaging sources?

> Kind regards,

Kind wishes,
Viktor.

Re: openpg-tool manual

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Le mardi 12 juin 2012 à 19:58 +0200, Viktor Tarasov a écrit :

> The man pages for openpgp-tool have been recently added and are
> installed by 'make install' procedure.
> Have you checked you debian packaging sources?

I will check again.

Thanks!