opensc and it's components

sarat

Hi,

Can someone please help me in clarifying my doubts.

1)      As far as my knowledge OpenSC is a bundle which consists of mainly three things.

a.       Pkcs11-tool

b.      Pkcs15-tool and pkcs15-init

c.       Ccid drivers

Is Pkcs11-tool is a wrapper on top of pkcs15-init and pkcs15-tool and ccid drivers? If not can you explain the relationship between pkcs11 and pkcs15 tools.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarat G

Re: opensc and it's components

sarat

Please ignore this question as I got to know the answer by going through the documentation.