opensc documentation

I spend a huge amount of time on the documentation
and it looks a lot better for me. Still there is much,
much room for improvements. Please help, take a look
at the latest documentation in the wiki, and improve
it, both content and wording and grammar and spelling.

I'm happy with the structure, but we can improve that, too.

Also please let me know how we can improve the wiki in
general - fonts, sized, colors, add icons?
Trac has the ability to add macros, and there is a bazar
with many macros at
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/MacroBazaar

so we could for example add table of contents, or
side bars, or many other things, and if we want
something where no macro exists - well, I have no
clue when it comes to python, but maybe someone
else has?

Re: opensc documentation

Nils Larsch
Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I spend a huge amount of time on the documentation
> and it looks a lot better for me.

great, thanks Andreas

Cheers,
Nils

Re: opensc documentation

Peter Koch-3
> I spend a huge amount of time on the documentation
> and it looks a lot better for me. Still there is much,
> much room for improvements. Please help, take a look
> at the latest documentation in the wiki, and improve
> it, both content and wording and grammar and spelling.

The wiki-page TelseCos was misspelled. I duplicated its
contents into www.opensc.org/opensc/wiki/TCOS and added
images of TCOS cards.

So www.opensc.org/opensc/wiki/TelseCos may be removed.

Peter

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More +++

Re: opensc documentation

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Friday 23 September 2005 09:28, Peter Koch wrote:
> The wiki-page TelseCos was misspelled. I duplicated its
> contents into www.opensc.org/opensc/wiki/TCOS and added
> images of TCOS cards.
>
> So www.opensc.org/opensc/wiki/TelseCos may be removed.

Thanks, done.