opensc projects and the old wiki content generation

opensc projects and the old wiki content generation

Alon Bar-Lev
Hi,

In the past we embedded the wiki content within the tarballs of the
sources, this is now not working.

I suggest to remove this step from all projects, or find some other solution.

What do you think?

Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.

Re: opensc projects and the old wiki content generation

Ludovic Rousseau
2013/9/25 Alon Bar-Lev <[hidden email]>:

> In the past we embedded the wiki content within the tarballs of the
> sources, this is now not working.
>
> I suggest to remove this step from all projects, or find some other solution.
>
> What do you think?

I is now rare to _not_ have access to the Internet. So including the
wiki in the tar ball has less value.
I propose to remove this (broken) step.

Re: opensc projects and the old wiki content generation

Douglas E. Engert
On 9/25/2013 9:44 AM, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:

> 2013/9/25 Alon Bar-Lev <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi,
>
> Hello,
>
>> In the past we embedded the wiki content within the tarballs of the
>> sources, this is now not working.
>>
>> I suggest to remove this step from all projects, or find some other solution.
>>
>> What do you think?
>
> I is now rare to _not_ have access to the Internet. So including the
> wiki in the tar ball has less value.
> I propose to remove this (broken) step.

I agree.

> Bye

Re: opensc projects and the old wiki content generation

Alon Bar-Lev
Done:

https://github.com/OpenSC/libp11/pull/5
https://github.com/OpenSC/engine_pkcs11/pull/6
https://github.com/OpenSC/pam_p11/pull/1

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Alon Bar-Lev <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Done:
>
> https://github.com/OpenSC/libp11/pull/5
> https://github.com/OpenSC/engine_pkcs11/pull/6
> https://github.com/OpenSC/pam_p11/pull/1

ping?

2013/10/14 Alon Bar-Lev <[hidden email]>:
> On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Alon Bar-Lev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Done:
>>
>> https://github.com/OpenSC/libp11/pull/5
>> https://github.com/OpenSC/engine_pkcs11/pull/6
>> https://github.com/OpenSC/pam_p11/pull/1