opensc-tool: error while loading shared libraries: libopensc.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

opensc-tool: error while loading shared libraries: libopensc.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Mohsen Mgh
Hi
I am going to use opensc with muscle card applet.
I have a javacard 2.2.1. I used opensc 0.12.2 and muscle applet 0.9.11. I had problem with this in initialize pkcs15 structure.
i read in forum that i have to use opensc 0.11.12 or 0.11.13 to solve this problem
I install opensc 0.11.12 on opensuse 11.4 and when i execute opensc-tool -a or any command, this message showed:
opensc-tool: error while loading shared libraries: libopensc.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
this message be showed for opensc 0.11.13 too.

can anyone help me?
thank you very much.