pam_p11 (without pin) and ssh (with pin) on one card

pam_p11 (without pin) and ssh (with pin) on one card

Simon Hafner
Hey y'all

I have an ePass2003, and I'd like to use it for pam_p11 and ssh. The
pam_p11 key should be usable without a pin, or can I provide the pin
by using the password field? I'd like to know which paths are
possible. The other object stored is an ssh key secured by a pin.

My problem is now that I initialize my card with

    pkcs15-init --create-pkcs15 --profile pkcs15+onepin

I only have one pin, but I'd like to have two auth-ids, one with and
one without pin.

-- Simon

Re: pam_p11 (without pin) and ssh (with pin) on one card

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Le mardi 25 septembre 2012 à 14:27 -0500, Simon Hafner a écrit :

> I only have one pin, but I'd like to have two auth-ids, one with and
> one without pin

The ePass2003 supports only one PIN and is required.
So you cannot initialize the ePass2003 without a PIN.