pam_pkcs11 mail mapper

Jeff Blaine
I'm trying to configure deterministic and automatic user mapping based
on certificate email address (that is, mapfile = none;).

Is there any existing functionality in the mail mapper to allow the
found email address of [hidden email] to automatically map to user 'foo' ?
I thought the mail mapper was written for this behavior, but I appear to
be mistaken?

Re: pam_pkcs11 mail mapper

> I'm trying to configure deterministic and automatic user mapping based
> on certificate email address (that is, mapfile = none;).
>
> Is there any existing functionality in the mail mapper to allow the
> found email address of [hidden email] to automatically map to user 'foo' ?
> I thought the mail mapper was written for this behavior, but I appear to
> be mistaken?

All I found was the "Email Cert to login mapper" documentation
http://opensc.github.io/pam_pkcs11/doc/pam_pkcs11.html#idp5238768

Maybe "ignoredomain = true;" will just do what you want?