piv-tool to read CCC

William Roberts
How can I use the piv-tool to read the CCC (0xDB00) or should I be using some other tool?

--
Respectfully,

William C Roberts

Re: piv-tool to read CCC

Douglas E Engert
Attached is a script to all objects on the card. It uses
  pkcs11-tool -r -y data --application-id OID
and
  pkcs15-tool -r
to have the libopensc get the certificates

On 12/30/2014 3:46 PM, William Roberts wrote:

> How can I use the piv-tool to read the CCC (0xDB00) or should I be using some other tool?
>
> --
> Respectfully,
>
> William C Roberts

pivdump.sh (2K) Download Attachment