pkcs#15 implementation

Paulo Soto de Miranda
Hi

I'm interested in implement the pkcs#15 standard and i need some help.
What kind of tool did you use?
I tried to use the asn1c to compile the pkcs#15's ans1 code but this
tool don't suport the code.
Thanks.

Paulo Soto de Miranda

Re: pkcs#15 implementation [u]

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Wednesday 17 August 2005 14:47, Paulo Soto de Miranda wrote:
> I'm interested in implement the pkcs#15 standard and i need some help.
why not use opensc, or extend opensc if you have a new smart card?

> What kind of tool did you use?
I think the code was written from scratch,
no special tools were used.

Re: pkcs#15 implementation

Nils Larsch
Paulo Soto de Miranda wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm interested in implement the pkcs#15 standard and i need some help.

what do you mean with "implement the pkcs15 standard" ? do you want
to write an application that can handle pkcs15 cards (like opensc) ?

> What kind of tool did you use?

have a look at the source

> I tried to use the asn1c to compile the pkcs#15's ans1 code but this
> tool don't suport the code.

never tried asn1c, so I can't help you with this.

Nils