pkcs11 keypair generation

dgambin
Hi,

I am trying to generate the keypair on the JCOP card using pkcs11-tool.
It doesn't work because the card is not initialized with onepin profile
and the reason is that I am using a separate initialization routine (not
pkcs15-init -C) because of JCOP related stuff. Now I would like to
modify the JCOP intialization routine to be able to do something like
"onepin profile" pkcs15-init initialization...

Does anyone have suggestions/knowledge on this? I am trying to
initialize the card without the SO PIN, but it is obviously not the
right solution...

regards, dejan