problem with pkcs11 lib

teddy nicolle
Hi,

I'm using the pkcs11 lib of opensc on a debian distribution with JAVA
and java crypto lib IAIK. I'm doing some tests with a crypto Key (IKEY
3000). These tests works fine when I'm connecting as root but it doesn't
anymore when I'm connecting as a normal user.
I don't understand why ?
I someone has an idea, it would be helpful for me

thanks
Teddy Nicolle

Re: problem with pkcs11 lib

Martin Paljak
If you use openct to access smartcard then make sure you're in the
'scard' group or you shall not be able access openct as normal user.

On 9/26/05, teddy nicolle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using the pkcs11 lib of opensc on a debian distribution with JAVA
> and java crypto lib IAIK. I'm doing some tests with a crypto Key (IKEY
> 3000). These tests works fine when I'm connecting as root but it doesn't
> anymore when I'm connecting as a normal user.
> I don't understand why ?
> I someone has an idea, it would be helpful for me
>
> thanks
> Teddy Nicolle

Martin Paljak
[hidden email]
http://martin.paljak.pri.ee/
+372.5156495 - phone

Re: problem with pkcs11 lib

teddy nicolle
Martin Paljak a écrit :

>If you use openct to access smartcard then make sure you're in the
>'scard' group or you shall not be able access openct as normal user.
>
>On 9/26/05, teddy nicolle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm using the pkcs11 lib of opensc on a debian distribution with JAVA
>>and java crypto lib IAIK. I'm doing some tests with a crypto Key (IKEY
>>3000). These tests works fine when I'm connecting as root but it doesn't
>>anymore when I'm connecting as a normal user.
>>I don't understand why ?
>>I someone has an idea, it would be helpful for me
>>
>>thanks
>>Teddy Nicolle

>--
>Martin Paljak
>[hidden email]
>http://martin.paljak.pri.ee/
>+372.5156495 - phone

Thanks for your answer,
I tried a usermod and It works fine on both root and others accounts !

Regards
Teddy