recommended cards

Ben Hildred
Hi,
        I am looking to deploy pkinit on my home network (mostly Debian, one
osx, and xp box for testing) and was looking for some the relevant
hardware. I have several dell keyboards with integral readers (ebay is
wonderful) and a multiflex card i got with "The smart card developers
kit," which appears to not work with opensc. I am hoping that someone
can recommend a good source for suitable cards in America. gooze.eu does
not ship to the us. Almex ltd. out of Canada appears to be quite
reputable but As far as I can tell none of their cards work with opensc.
Help please, or you will leave yet another frustrated geek climbing the
walls and gibbering: only works with vista.

--
Ben Hildred
Estimator