reuse of ikey3k

sibu xolo
Greetings,

I am new to this list,  and using crypto  cards/tokens in general..  I have
just bough an ikey3k  and need to play around with it to gain
faliliarisation.  I  read the openct documentation and  I am planning to have
a go using the commands : pkcs15-init --create-pkcs15  et al to begin
learning how to use the card.  Unfortunately I did not see any instructions
how to erase stuff from the card.  Also some guidance on whether the card can
be re-initialised/or not   for re-use (and the how of re-use)  after  my
initial tutorial  would be appreciated.

Yours sincerely
Sibu Xolo

Re: reuse of ikey3k [u]

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
pkcs15-init -E
erases a card.

you can't erase specific objects, you can only erase the full card,
and then start from scratch.