rsaref files

Justin Karneges
Hi,

What is the license on the rsaref files?  I know that the pkcs11*.h files are
given away by the RSA company, but what about the unix.h, win32.h files?  I'm
going to need these files too and I just want to make sure I can take them.

-Justin

Re: rsaref files [u]

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
there is no substance in it to have a copyright.
do whatever you want with them, public domain.

I think it is simply the same as the cryptoki.h header
file, but a few changes, so we have one for unix and
one for windows. rsa labs cryptoki.h works a bit difffernet
but the result is the same.