sc_timestamp_t and sc_current_time()

Nils Larsch
Moin everyone,

short question: does anyone know why there's a sc_timestamp type
plus the corresponding sc_current_time function in libopensc ?
It's not used within opensc and the only place where it's used is
src/pkcs11/pkcs11-global.c. Note: sc_timestamp_t is similiar to
t_time it just uses milliseconds (but the milliseconds aren't
really used in src/pkcs11/pkcs11-global.c).
What about using time_t in src/pkcs11/pkcs11-global.c and removing
sc_timestamp_t ?
Comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Nils

Re: sc_timestamp_t and sc_current_time()

Stef Hoeben-2
Hi,

the millisecs do matter, as far as I remember (millesec precision
instead of second precision, but I don't know the details anymore).
And so t_time couldn't be used...

Cheers,
Stef