to store a certificate into the card

Paulo Soto de Miranda
Hi

How i store a certificate into the card using libp11 ?

I 've found the function "pkcs11_store_certificate" in the "p11_cert.c"
that seems to do this. But why this function isn't in  "libp11.h" ?

Paulo Soto de Miranda

Re: to store a certificate into the card

Andreas Jellinghaus-2
On Monday 10 October 2005 18:18, Paulo Soto de Miranda wrote:
> Hi
>
> How i store a certificate into the card using libp11 ?
>
> I 've found the function "pkcs11_store_certificate" in the "p11_cert.c"
> that seems to do this. But why this function isn't in  "libp11.h" ?

I guess a bug. I created a ticket and will export that function
(or find a different solution) with the next version.